Download Union Bank Saving Account Opening Form PDF for free from unionbankofindia.co.in using the direct download link given below.
Union Bank Saving Account Opening Form
This is an Account Opening Application Form means our Application Form which You sign to open an Account. This form issued by the Union Bank of India and this form can be obtained from the nearest branch of Union Bank, or it can be directly download from the link given below.
- Two Self-Attested passport size photographs.
- Attested copies of ID Proofs, Address proof and additional proof
- Amount Required for Saving account open
- And ant other documents.
Steps to Open a Savings Account with Union Bank of India
- Visit the Union Bank branch closest to you.
- Request the bank executive for an account opening form.
- On the account opening form, applicants will have to fill in both the parts.
- Form 1 – Name, address, signature, various other details and assets.
- Form 2 – Customers will have to fill in this part if they do not have a PAN card.
- Ensure that all the fields have been entered and are correct. The details mentioned in the application form should match those mentioned in the KYC documents that have been submitted.
- The customer will now have to make an initial deposit of Rs.1,000.
- As soon as the bank completes the verification process, the account holder will be granted a free passbook and cheque book.
- Simultaneously, customers can submit the internet banking form.
Any Resident Individual – Single Accounts, Two or more individuals in Joint Accounts, Illiterate Persons, Visually Impaired persons, Purdanasheen Ladies, Minors, Associations, Clubs, Societies, etc.
- Minimum balance requirement with or without cheque book facility:
Without Cheque Book (`)
With Cheque Book (`)
- Interest is calculated on a daily product basis and will be credited on a quarterly basis in the months of April, July, October, and January every year.
- Rate of interest up to 25Lacs and more than 25 lacs-3%p.a