Telanagana Rythu Bandhu/Bima Claim Form for Life Insurance Scheme
Telanagana Rythu Bandhu/Bima Claim Form for Life Insurance Scheme PDF read online or download for free from the rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
The main objective of the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme (Rythu Bima), is to provide financial relief and social security to the family members/ dependents, in case of loss of a farmer’s life due to any reason. In the event of the loss of farmer life, their families are facing severe financial problems even for their day-to-day needs. The farmer’s Group Life Insurance Scheme ensures financial security and relief to the bereaved members of the farmer’s family. Farmers in the age group of 18 to 59 years are eligible to enroll under the scheme.
Required Details for Telanagana Rythu Bandhu/Bima Claim Form for Life Insurance
- Name of the Master Policy Holder
- Details of the deceased insured member (Name, Address, Date of death, Aadhar no)
- Name of Nominee
- Relationship of the Nominee with : the Insured
- Aadhar Number of Nominee/Appointee
- Address of the Nominee/Appointee
- Bank account details of the Nominee/Appointee
- Signature of Nominee/Appointee
In this claim form, you have to mention the deceased insured member details like Name, Address, DOB, Aadhar No, and any other details. And also you have to mention the Nominee personal details, bank detail of the nominee.PDF's Related to Telanagana Rythu Bandhu/Bima Claim Form for Life Insurance Scheme