Download Tamil Nadu Mail Subscription Form PDF for free from cms.tn.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Tamil Nadu Mail Subscription Form
- Users are requested to keep the given user ID and password a secret.
- Please change your password at least once in every three months.
- By not doing so (point number 1 & 2 above) the account may be compromised by hackers and the hacker can use the same account for sending spurious mails and the accounts behalf. NIC is neither responsible no accountable for this type of misuse of the compromised mail accounts. Gross misuse might be detected by automated monitoring tools, which In turn will automatically deactivate the account.
- Do not open any attachments unless, it has come from a known source. In fact delete those mails which are not relevant to you and still you have received them. They might contain a virus that will corrupt your computer.
- Users are requested to install personal firewall software to secure their machine and e-mail traffic. 6.Users are requested to install the Antivirus software with latest pattern update periodically and OS patches in their system.
- If Using Outlook, outlook Express, Mozilla Firefox on Microsoft WINDOWS, please apply the appropriate patches announced by the Microsoft /Mozilla from time to time.
- NIC or Government is not responsible for the contents that are being sent as part of the mail. The views expressed are solely hat of the originator.
- Tamil Nadu Government e-Mail Service is provided over secure channels only. WEB interface can be accessed over HTTPs (port 443), POP service is over POP3s(port 995), IMAP service is over IMAPs(port 993) and SMTP service is over SMTPs(port 465). Users are required to suitably modify the client software settings to use the services. Please check the FAQ at: https//mail.tn.gov.in/docs/POP.pdf
- By default accounts will be given access over WEB only (https:mail.tn.gov.in). If user wants access over POP/IMAP, he/she has to send the request for the same to email@example.com. For security reasons either POP or IMAP will be allowed. NIC recommends use of IMAP.
- NIC will take all possible measures to prevent data loss, however, due to unforeseen technical issues, if the same happens, NIC cannot be held responsible.
- User is responsible for his/her data. In case he/she accidentally deletes data, he/she will not ask NIC to restore it.
- Individuals are responsible for saving email messages as they deem appropriate. Messages will be automatically purged from folders as follows: Trash – 7 days Probably Spam – 7 days
- The email account will be deactivated, if not used for 90days. 15.Email id will be deleted after a period of 9 months from the date of deactivation if no request for activation is received. 16.Contact our 24×7 support if you have any problems. phone 044-25670193 or you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . 17.NIC coordinator reserves the right to ask for supporting documents like copy of identify card or any other document deemed appropriate to confirm the credentials of the applicant. 18.NIC will not share the details of Email Accounts and Email Addresses with anyone unless authorized by Competent Authority of the Department.