Star Health Insurance Policy For Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) PDF
Star Health Insurance Policy For Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Star Health insurance Policy For Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a health insurance policy that is released particularly for novel coronavirus. It is provided to the person who is tested positive and gets admitted for coronavirus.
- Age:- A person should be above 18 years and below 65 years to take this insurance policy.
- A child whose age is between 3 months to 25 years can be covered along with one parent.
- One star health insurance policy is eligible for one person only.
- The policy is provided based on the individual sum insured.
- The sum to be insured is either Rs. 21k or 42k.
- Premium applicable :- Rs. 495/- + gst and Rs. 918 + gst respectively .
- No pre-acceptance medical screening.
Advantages of Star Health Insurance Policy
When the insured person is hospitalized due to novel coronavirus then the star health insurance company will pay the sum insured.
The policy will automatically cease once the lump- sum has been paid.
The policy will not work If the person is not hospitalized. Quarantine or isolation does not come under this policy. This policy applies to only coronavirus patients. The policy would not be honored if the person is tested positive for coronavirus before the commencement date or amidst the waiting period.
To download the complete details of Star Health Insurance Policy For Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in PDF, you can follow the link given below.