Star Health Proforma Service Request Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Star Health Proforma Service Request Form
The elements that make a decent health insurance plan even better are the easy claims process and speedy refund of incurred bills on treatments and medical expenses.
Along with a large network of over 5400 hospitals, Star Health & Allied Insurance also provides a straightforward claims process that guarantees claimants and patients are not inconvenienced when it comes to paying their costs.
- The original claim form was filled out and signed.
- Valid photo ID proof has been approved by the government.
- A medical practitioner’s referral letter recommending hospitalization.
- A letter from a doctor explaining the tests, drugs, and, if necessary, consultations.
- Original hospital or medical practitioner invoices, receipts, and discharge cards are required.
- Original bills or receipts from the pharmacies or druggists in question.
- Original copies of completed tests and reports, as well as payment receipts
- Case papers for indoor use.
- The First Information Report and the Final Police Report, if applicable.
- If a post-mortem examination was performed, the original copy of the report should be kept.
Network hospitals are those where a health insurance plan can provide cashless treatment. In such circumstances, the bills are submitted to Star, and the policyholder or claimant is not required to pay anything.