Rythu Bandhu Application Form | రితు బంధు దరఖాస్తు ఫారం
Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF Download in Telugu for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Rythu Bandhu Application Form Telugu
This is an application form for the Rythu Bandhu scheme application form (రైతు బంధు దరఖాస్తు ఫారం) issued by the Telangana government and this form can be downloaded from its Agriculture department http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
The main objective of Rythu Bandhu scheme is to provide financial relief and security to the family members/dependents of the deceased farmer (Pattadar) in case of his/her death. In Telangana, the majority of the Farmers are small and marginal and farming is the sole source of livelihood for them.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme is proposed by the Government of Telangana for providing Investment Support for Agriculture and Horticulture crops by way of a grant of Rs. 5,000/- per acre per farmer each season for purchase of inputs like Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Labour, and other investments in the field operations of Farmer’s choice for the crop season.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Eligibility
- The farmer must be resident of Telangana state.
- A farmer must have owned some Agriculture land.
- Pattadar Passbook holders in the age group of 18 to 59 years are eligible to enroll under the scheme.
- The sum payable by the insured to the nominee is 5,00,000 which will be deposited in his bank account within 10 days.
- In the case of new farmers (Pattadars) getting admitted into this scheme during a Policy Year, the Govt will affect the insurance on their lives by paying a full yearly premium and furnishing the data to the corporation on a monthly basis
- The sum assured is Rs 5,00,000 payable to the nominee(s) designated by the insured.
- The premium payable in respect of the members is Rs 1925 per annum per member plus GST as applicable is to be paid extra and at present, it is 18%.
Rythu Bandhu Application Form – Documents Required
- Aadhar Card as verification of Identity
- Printed Pattadar’s Pass Book
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Passport-size Photo
- Certificate of Insurance
- Address proof
- Bank account details
Rythu Bandhu Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekar Rao to provide income support along with other benefits to the landowners or farmers for various works.
Apart from the incentives to the farmers, the Treasuries & Accounts Dept, Govt of Telangana also provides insecticides or pesticides in order to take care of their crops. Besides this labor and other investment will also be given to the farmers who are not able to manage their finances.
Benefits of Rythu Bima:
- It will provide financial and social security to farmers.
- It will also provide financial support to family members of a deceased farmers, in case of the death of the farmer due to any reason.
- The entire premium is paid by the government to the LIC.
- Premium is paid by the govt. to LIC itself.
- In case of death of insured farmer (including natural death), nominee assigned by the deceased farmer will get the insured amount of Rs. 5 Lakhs directly in his/her account within 10 days.
Rythu Bandhu Application Form | రితు బంధు దరఖాస్తు ఫారం Highlights
|Scheme Name||KCR Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Category||Agriculture Investment Support Scheme|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|TS Rythu Bima Guidelines PDF||Download PDF|
Rythu Bandhu Claim Form PDF
Rythu Bandhu Claim form is also included within this application form PDF on 4th Page. In the claim form, you have to mention the Name and Address of the deceased, Name and Address of Nodal Agency, Date of Entry into the Scheme, Name of Nominee, Full Address of the Nominee, Relationship with Member, Name, and Address of the bank, Bank account Number, Cause of Death and necessary documents with this form.
Below is the preview of Rythu Bandhu Claim Form
Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF
Download the Rythu Bandhu Application Form | రితు బంధు దరఖాస్తు ఫారం PDF format using the link given below.
Contact Details: Agriculture Commissioner & Director Address
Helpline Number: (040) 2338-3520
Address: Ground Floor, D-block Fathe Midan, Basheer Bagh
Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh Hyderabad, Telangana 500001