Download Rupashree Scheme Application Form 2020 PDF for free from wbxpress.com using the direct download link given below.
Rupashree Scheme Application Form 2020 in Bengali
Rupashree Prakalpa is a West Bengal state government initiative that provides a one-time financial grant of Rs. 25,000 for economically stressed families at the time of their adult daughters’ marriages.
Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme will be provided once in the form of financial assistance at the time of their marriage. The West Bengal government has made a budgetary allocation of Rs.1,500 crore for this scheme. The Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme grant will help around 6 lakh girls belonging to economically weaker families in the State.
This Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme will apply to any woman in West Bengal who proposes to be married if her application satisfies the below criteria:
- Applicant girl must be a resident of West Bengal
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Her prospective groom must be 21 years of age
- Annual family income of the applicant must not exceed Rs.1.5 lakhs
- No minimum educational qualification is necessary
The applicant must attach the following documents or certificates with the completed Rupashree Prakalpa application form:
- Certified copy of the birth certificate
- The details of the groom
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of proposed marriage
- The voter ID card and Aadhaar card
- Colored passport size photographs
- Bank account details
Download the Rupashree Scheme Application Form 2020 in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Rupashree Scheme Application Form 2020