MS Excel Formulas List PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
MS Excel Formulas List
MS Excel Formula mean is calculated by adding up a group of numbers and then dividing the sum by the count of those numbers.
In Microsoft Excel, the mean can be calculated by using one of the following functions: AVERAGE- returns an average of numbers. A formula is an expression that calculates the value of a cell. Functions are predefined formulas and are already available in Excel.
MS Excel Formula & Functions Basics
When building a formula:
- All formulae and functions begin with =
- Use your mouse to select a cell or range of cells to be used in a formula
- The operators for building formulae are: + Add * Multiply, – Subtract / Divide
- BODMAS rules apply to arithmetic (Brackets Over Division, then Multiplication, then Addition, then Subtraction).
- Avoid typing variables (such as tax rates) in formulae; instead, type the variable in a separate cell and refer to that cell in the formula
- To repeat formulae down a column, build the formula in the first cell of the column then uses autofill to copy the formula down the column.
- Functions follow the format =name(arguments) where: name the name of the function (e.g. SUM, VLOOKUP)
arguments the cell or range references containing the values used in the function
- Where a function contains more than one argument, each argument must be separated by a, (comma).
- Text criteria in an argument must be surrounded by “(quotation marks)
Download the MS Excel Formulas and Functions List in PDF format using the link given below.