Ration Card Surrender Form PDF
A citizen has to surrender his ration card to the DSO of his area for acquiring a surrender certificate. After getting the surrender certificate from DSO, one has to submit the surrender certificate to the DSO of his new area while applying for a new ration card. In the case of rural, the applicant gets it done through GPO.
In case you become non-eligible for a particular ration card category, it is recommended to cancel or surrender your digital ration card. Also, in case someone in your family passes away, it is also advised to cancel his or her digital ration card. The state government had made it easier to cancel your ration card online through its official website.
Ration Card Surrender Form PDF – Reseaon to Surrender
- Such a family has a house with 3 or more than 3 rooms made of concrete walls and roofs.
- Such family has one of the following consumer goods –
- Four-wheeler Motorized Car
- AC Machine
- Computer or Laptop with internet facilities
- Such a family has any 3 of the following consumer goods –
- Landline Telephone
- Washing Machine
- Two-wheeler Motorized Vehicle
- Such family of which any member is a Gazetted or non-Gazetted employee of State / Central / Govt. Undertaking / Govt. Aided / Statutory / Autonomous bodies
- Any person who pays Income Tax or Professional Tax
- No Deprivation.
- Death of the family member
How to Surrender Ration Card Online
- First, go to the official website of the West Bengal food and supplies department.
- Now select the ration card option from the left side of the screen.
- Next click on the “Apply Online” option and select “Surrender/Cancel existing ration card (From 7)“.
- A new page will open.
- In case you are applying from mobile, first, click on “Services and Citizens corner” and then click on “digital ration card related services”.
- Now click on “Surrender / Cancel Existing Ration Card“. A new page will open up.
You can download the Ration Card Surrender Form PDF using the link given below.