Download Rajasthan Liquor Sales Policy 2021-22 PDF for free from rajexcise.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Rajasthan Liquor Sales Policy 2021-22
Rajasthan Government has released Liquor Sales Policy for the year 2021-2022. This Liquor Sales Policy will be applicable to all Desi Daru, Beer, English Wine, state-made liquor, national and international booze brands. People who are going to apply for the online liquor shop application form read the policy carefully.
Rajasthan Liquor Sales Policy 2021-22 includes Desi & Videshi Madira Bhaang Theka Challan Details, Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Wine Shop Registration Shulk All-District & Rajasthan Wine Shop Tender Application Form 2021, Desi Angreji Daru Theka Registration Form details, etc.
This circular pertains to sales/disposal of liquor, retail vendors are requested to take note of the procedure prescribed in this circular for the financial year 2021-22.
- Buyers desirous of procuring liquor from RSBCL (the Corporation) shall submit the following documents before they can be allowed to transact with the Corporation.
- Details of the organization of the buyer to be given on its letterhead in the format in Annexure 1.
- A certified copy of the license granted by the Excise Commissioner, Rajasthan under the Rajasthan Excise Act, 1950, and rules framed thereunder applicable to the buyer.
- Certificate, if any, in Form 27G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for a reduced rate of tax collected at source (TCS).
- Copy of licensee’s PAN card.
- Copy of TIN/VAT registration certificate (in case of Retail on only)
- Copy of Shop location approved by DEO concerned. (in case of Retail off)
- Copy of Naukarnama issued by DEO concerned in favour of authorized persons of licensee for lifting IMFL/Beer from RSBCL depot.
For more details download the Rajasthan Liquor Sales Policy 2021-22 PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.