Punjab NGO Registration Form PDF
Society or association is a group of people with an aim and objective for the specified purpose which results in a non-profitable service. According to the provision of the Punjab Societies Registration Act, 1860, a society registration can be done through the office of the Registrar in which district the society is intended to be established. You can download the Punjab NGO Registration Form in PDF format from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Punjab NGO Registration Form (Required Details)
- Name of the NGO/CSO
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Detail of the head of NGO/CSO and other Office Bearers
- Date of Establishment
- Registration number and Date
- And any other details
Documents Required for Punjab NGO Registration Form
- Four copies of bye-laws of the society
- A certificate from the bank, which should state the credit balance in favor of the proposed society.
- A list of persons who share the capital amount and the entrance fee.
- A copy of the scheme should include the details explaining the society’s economic growth and sustainability and where the plan envisages the holding of immovable property by the society, the description of an immovable asset proposed to be purchased, transferred, or acquired to the society.
- A copy of the file resolution passed at the promoter’s meeting while appointing the Chief Promoter, which should be duly signed by the promoters.
The State Government of Punjab approves the Society Registration through Assistant Registrar under whose jurisdiction the applicant society comes.
You can download the Punjab NGO Registration Form in PDF format using the link given below.