Download Punjab Construction Workers Children Stipend Scheme Form PDF for free from pblabour.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Punjab Construction Workers Children Stipend Scheme Form in Punjabi
Stipend Scheme for the Children of registered Construction Workers of the Board. The children of the registered beneficiaries of the board studying in different classes/ courses are granted a stipend as detailed below: –
The children of the registered beneficiaries of the Boys students studying in Class 1 to 5th will get Rs 3000 & Girls students will get Rs 4000/-, Class 6th to 8th boys will get Rs 5000 & Girls will get 7000, Class 9 to 10th boys will get Rs 10000 & girls will get Rs 13000, Class 11 to 12th Boys students will get Rs 20000 & girls students will get Rs 25000 and College Students (All types of graduation/Post Graduation) technical or other professional studying I.T.I/Polytechni Boys will get Rs 25000 and girls students will get Rs 30000 granted a stipend.
- The benefit of a stipend shall be given to the children of only registered beneficiaries.
- The stipend shall also be granted to the beneficiary for his own study in evening classes in approved Institute/ University.
- The stipend shall not be granted in the fail cases in the last class.
- If the Beneficiary has availed such benefits from any other department/ institute of Punjab Government, he will also be entitled to get benefit under this scheme.
- A Certificate issued by the Educational Institute shall be uploaded on the Portal of the Board