Pre Matric Scholarship Form
Pre Matric Scholarship Form PDF read online or download for free from the scholarships.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
This is a Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form for Minority Communities issued by the Concerned Authority or it can be obtained from the concerned authority or it can be downloaded from the link given below.
The objective of this scholarship is to uplift the students of minority categories i.e Muslim, Christian, Jain, Parsi, etc. Students of class 1st to 10th can avail the benefits of this scholarship. All eligible students can fill Pre-matric Scholarship Application Form by visiting the official website. Every year the government invites online applications for this scholarship.
Pre Matric Scholarship Form PDF – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to Class 1st to 10th|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to the minority category|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Concerned Dept||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Number of Pages||5|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Form PDF||Download PDF|
Pre-Matric Scholarship Form PDF – Details to be Mentioned
- Applicant Details
- State/UT of Domicile
- Details of educational qualifications
- Details of course for which scholarship is being sought
- And Any Other Information
Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Under this scholarship, the selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks.
- In the case of renewal applications, it would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Conditions For Pre matric Scholarship
- The scholarship will be available to the students of minority communities studying in Classes I to X. The continuance of the award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination. Maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks in the annual examination except in case of unavoidable reasons to be certified by the Principal/competent authority of the school and recommended by the State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family.
- Students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of self-employed parents/guardians and from the employer for employed parents/guardians.
- Course fee/Tuition fee will be credited to the school’s/institute’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
Documents Required for Pre-Matric Scholarship Form
- Application Form
- Income Certificate
- ID Proof
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student.
- Self-attested copy of the previous academic mark sheet.
- Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card.
Pre-matric Scholarship – Amount/Rate
Actual financial assistance will be provided for admission/tuition fees and maintenance allowance as given below subject to a maximum ceiling indicated against the item concerned. The details of the pre-metric scholarship scheme amount are as follows:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs 500 per annum subject to actuals (Both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs 350 per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class I to V*: Rs 100 per month for Day Scholar|
|For Class VI to X*: Rs 600 per month for Hosteller & Rs 100 per month for Day Scholar|
Contact Details (Helpline)
For more details of Pre matric Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, kindly visit the official website http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/
Helpline Number: (0120) 6619-540
Email ID: [email protected]
Apply Online: https://scholarships.gov.in/
Download the Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.