Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form
This is a Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form for Minority Communities issued by the Concerned Authority or it can be obtained from the concerned authority or it can be download from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form
- Applicant Details
- State/UT of Domicile
- Details of educational qualifications
- Details of course for which scholarship is being sought
- And Any Other Information
The scholarship at the pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school-going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio-economic conditions of the minority communities.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Under this scholarship, the selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks.
- In the case of the renewal applications, it would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Conditions For Pre matric Scholarship
- The scholarship will be available to the students of minority communities studying in Classes I to X. The continuance of the award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination. Maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks in the annual examination except in case of unavoidable reasons to be certified by the Principal/competent authority of the school and recommended by the State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family.
- Students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of self-employed parents/guardians and from the employer for employed parents/guardians.
- Course fee/Tuition fee will be credited to the school’s/institute’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
- Application Form
- Income Certificate
- ID Proof
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student.
- Self-attested copy of the previous academic mark sheet.
- Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card.
Pre-matric Scholarship – Amount/Rate
Actual financial assistance will be provided for admission/tuition fee and maintenance allowance as given below subject to a maximum ceiling indicated against the item concerned. The details of the pre metric scholarship scheme amount as follows:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs 500 per annum subject to actuals (Both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs 350 per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class I to V*: Rs 100 per month for Day Scholar|
|For Class VI to X*: Rs 600 per month for Hosteller & Rs 100 per month for Day Scholar|
Contact Details (Helpline)
For more details of Pre matric Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, kindly visit the official website http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/
Helpline Number: (0120) 6619-540
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: https://scholarships.gov.in/
Download the Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form