Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Indroduction PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Indroduction
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of all landholding farmers’ families in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income as well as for domestic needs. Under the Scheme, an amount of Rs.6000/- per year is released by the Central Government online directly into the bank accounts of the eligible farmers under Direct Benefit Transfer mode, subject to certain exclusions.
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme:
- All Institutional Landholders; and
- Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories :
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers / State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or State PSEs and Attached offices / Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/- or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees) v) All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- In case of new beneficiaries being uploaded on the PM-KISAN Portal, all landholding farmers’ families who are Non-resident Indians (NRIs) in terms of the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall be excluded from any benefit under the Scheme.
For more details download the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) in PDF format using the link given below.