Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Details PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Details
A. The Government has decided to continue National Mission for Financial InclusionPMJDY with the following modifications:
- To continue the National Mission for Financial Inclusion (PMJDY) beyond 14.8.2018.
- Existing OD limit of Rs 5,000 to be raised to Rs 10,000
- There will not be any conditions attached for OD up to Rs 2,000.
- Age limit for availing OD facility to be revised from 18-60 years to 18-65 years.
- Under the expanded coverage from “every household to every adult”, accidental insurance cover for new RuPay cardholders to be raised from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2 lakh to new PMJDY accounts opened after 28.8.18.
B. Achievements under PMJDY:
- Approx. 32.41 crore Jan Dhan accounts have been opened with more than Rs 81,200 crore of deposit balance.
- 53% of women Jan Dhan account holders and 59% Jan Dhan accounts are in rural and semi-urban areas. More than 83% operative Jan Dhan accounts (except states of Assam, Meghalaya, J&K) are Aadhaar seeded, with the issuance of approx 24.4 crore RuPay cards to these account holders.
- More than 7.5 crore Jan Dhan accounts receiving DBTs.
- Banking Correspondents (BCs) have been deployed in 1.26 lakh Sub Service Areas (rural areas), each catering to 1000-1500 households. Nearly 13.16 crore Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AePS) transactions have taken place through BCs during the month of July 2018.
- 13.98 crore subscribers under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) with 19,436 claims, involving an amount of Rs. 388.72 crore settled so far.
- Similarly, 5.47 crore subscribers under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) with 1.10 lakh claims, involving an amount of Rs. 2206.28 crore settled so far.
- 1.11 crore persons have subscribed to Atal Pension Yojana (APY).
4. A pipeline has been created for the implementation of PMJDY through which Jan Dhan accounts and mobile banking have been linked to Aadhar (JAM). This pipeline is not only facilitating savings, disbursal of credit, social security, etc, but more importantly, channelizing direct benefits of various government schemes to poor people of the country through DBT.
You can download the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Details in PDF format online from the link given below.