Download J&K Physically Handicapped Person for Self Employment Assistance Scheme Form PDF for free from jk.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
J&K Physically Handicapped Person for Self Employment Assistance Scheme Form
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has introduced the Jammu and Kashmir Self Employment Scheme to create self-employment opportunities in the State. As part of this scheme, the Government provides financial assistance for the entrepreneurs to start a new business. The Government implements this scheme in consultation with Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDCK), Kargil.
The eligibility criteria to obtain the financial assistance under the Jammu and Kashmir Self Employment Scheme are given here:
- The general category applicant age should be 18–42 for availing the funds and 5 years relaxation is provided for women and persons belonging for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/physically handicapped.
- The applicant should be the holder of middle-class pass certificate
- The permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for the scheme
- Candidate should be unemployed to get the financial amount
- The candidate should not have drawn any loan from any bank or financial institutions for setting up of venture of his/her own