PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from the official website ppsc.gov.in for the 198 Sr. Assistant Post or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. Candidates can check the details regarding PPSC Sr Assistant Recruitment 2022.
PPSC is filling up 198 vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant in various departments such as the Department of School Education, Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Department of Prosecution and Litigation, Department of Rural Development & Panchayat, Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management, etc.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Overview
|Recruitment Board||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Qualification||Possess a Bachelor’s Degree; qualifies in the competitive test specified by the appointing authority from time to time and passed 120 hours of course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications, etc.|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 35,400 per month|
|Job Location||Across Punjab in India|
|Application Start Date||June 14, 2022|
|Application End Date||July 5, 2022|
PPSC Sr Assistant Vacancy Details 2022
- Sr Assistant – 128
- Head Office – 21
- Subordinate Offices – 61
- Water Supply & Sanitation – 13
- Public Works – 78
- Home Affairs and Justice – 01
- Excise and Taxation – 12
- Rural Development & Panchayat – 04
- Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management (Financial Commissioner Secretariat) -08
PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification
- Possesses the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Institution; and General Information regarding 198 posts of Senior Assistant in the Various Departments Government of Punjab in the year of 2022
- Qualifies in the competitive test specified by the appointing authority from time to time; and
- Possesses at least One Hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified. OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- The person so appointed as Senior Assistant in terms of the Provisions of sub-rule (1), shall have, before his appointment, (passed a test in English and Punjabi respectively typewriting on Computer to be conducted by the Board or the appointing authority or the Department of Information Technology, as the case may be, at speed of thirty words per minute:
PPSC Sr Assistant Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit applications online as follow
- Visit the official website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Open Advertisement’ Section and then on ‘Apply Online.
- The candidates are also advised to fill in the details of their matriculation examination carefully as these details would be used to merge their applications for different posts covered under this joint examination
- Print Bank Challan and submit the fee using the bank challan
- Candidates are advised/ directed to take a copy in soft form/print out of the Application Form at the time of applying.
PPSC Application Fee 2022
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only – Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only – Rs. 500/-
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab – Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab – Rs. 1500/-
You can download the PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF using the link given below.