Download PMSSY Guidelines PDF for free from pmssy-mohfw.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
The Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY/Scheme), a Central Sector Scheme, was announced in August 2003 with the objective of correcting imbalances in the availability of tertiary healthcare services and improving the quality of medical education in India.
- State of the art Modular OTs and diagnostics facilities.
- 15-20 super specialty departments.
- 750 Beds.
- 100 UG (MBBS) seats.
- 60 B.Sc. (Nursing ) seats.
- Focus on PG education and Research.
Total 22 new AIIMS have been announced so far under this component:-
- 6 AIIMS is already functional.
- Status of AIIMS approved under PMSSY.
- 16 more AIIMS are announced. Out of which 15 AIIMS are approved by the Cabinet.
Each up-gradation project would be adding:-
- 8-10 Super Speciality Departments.
- Around 15 new PG seats.
- 150-250 beds
It aims at correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also augmenting facilities for quality medical education in the country.
Download the PMSSY Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.