PM Ujjwala Yojana KYC Application Form PDF
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a social welfare scheme by Narendra Modi Government under which the government aims to provide free LPG connections to BPL households across the country. Under the scheme the central government will provide free LPG connection to 5 Crore BPL families across the country.
The scheme has been started from 01 May 2016. Under the Ujjwala Yojana, priority for LPG connection distribution will be given to the states where LPG penetration is less than the national average.
The PMUY KYC application forms 2021 as given below can be downloaded from the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana at www.pmujjwalayojana.com or pmuy.gov.in or it can be directly download in PDF format using the link given below. The application forms for KYC PMUY are also available at the LPG outlets / agencies across the country.
PMUY KYC List of Documents
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman*
- BPL Ration Card*
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)*
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph*
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
- Copy of Passport
- Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
- House Registration Documents
- LIC Policy
- Bank / Credit Card Statement
* are the mandatory documents to prove the residence of the woman applicant and her BPL status.
The LPG distributor where you submit the KYC application form can be asked for the actual list of the required documents to be attached.
You can download the PM Ujjwala Yojana KYC Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.