Download PM Kisan Form 2020 Punjab Punjabi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PM Kisan Form 2020 Punjab Punjabi
The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle.
- This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
- With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The SMFs landholder farmer family is defined as “a family comprising of husband, wife and minor children who collectively own cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT”.
Benefit to eligible SMFs
- Under the Scheme, direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months into the Aadhar ceded bank accounts of eligible landholding SMFs families.
- The first installment for the period 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019, under the scheme, will be transferred to the eligible beneficiaries in the current financial year (2018-19) itself. First Installment shall be transferred immediately on identification of the beneficiaries.
Download the PM Kisan Form 2020 Punjab in PDF format using the link given