Old Age Pension Form PDF
Old Age Pension Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Old Age Pension Form PDF can be download from the link given at the bottom of this page. Old Age Pension given by the states to their peoples who attain the age of 60 years. The old age pension scheme aims to provide social protection to the eligible beneficiaries.
Old Age Pension Scheme is implemented as part of the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. It is a non-contributory scheme and provides a monthly income for citizens or to refugees above 60 years, who have no other source of income.
Old Age Pension Scheme – Eligibility
- The age of the applicant should be 60 years or higher. (It is applicable for both male & female).
- Applicant must belong to household living below poverty line according to the criteria prescribed by the Government.
- Applicant must be destitute and having no regular source of financial support form family members or any other sources is eligible for old age pension.
- BPL widows and BPL persons with severe and multiple disabilities in the age group of 60 -79 years are not eligible for this scheme
Old Age Pension Amount
A monthly pension of Rs 600 – Rs 1000 depending upon the state share of the pension.
Old Age Pension Form PDF – How to Apply
There are different procedures and official websites for applying online for different states.
- To apply the Old Pension Scheme, the applicants can directly download the Old Age Pension Form PDF from the link given at the bottom of this page or in the rural area must visit the Block Development Office and the District Social Welfare Officer to apply for the IGNOAP scheme in the urban area.
- Details to be Mention in Old Age Pension Form PDF : – Name of Applicants , District and State, Address, Caste Category, Annunal Inomce, Age, Identification Mark and any other details
- After complete the Old Age Pension application form attached the necessary documents and submits to the concerned authority.
Old Age Pension Form – Documents Required
- Application form for IGNOAP
- Proof of age – The age certificate needs to be obtained from the concern medical officer and to be attested by the concerned Block medical officer.
- Income certificate to be submitted
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) card in the name of Applicant should be submitted.
- Bank pass book or Post office passbook
- Passport size photographs
Old Age Pension Form PDF – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Old Age Pension Scheme|
|Objective||Financial Assistance and Life Insurance|
|Beneficiary||Who attain the Age of 60 and others|
|Benefits||₹600- ₹1,000 per month|
|Old Age Pension Form PDF||Download PDF|