Download Odisha Death Certificate Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Odisha Death Certificate Form
Death certificate form is a government document issued by the Municipal Corporation, Odisha Government to obtain the death certificate of a dead person.
A death certificate must be obtained within 21 days from the date of death by the relative or family member of the dead person. Odisha Death Certificate Form PDF can be downloaded from the official website http://www.dhsodisha.nic.in/ or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Death Certificate is an important document that serves as death proof and which can be used for the various government like family pension, to enable settlement of property inheritance, and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
Odisha Death Correction Certificate Form PDF – How to Apply Offline
Download Odisha Death Correction Certificate Form PDF: Applicants may obtain this form from the nearest municipal corporation office or the official website i.e. http://www.dhsodisha.nic.in/. Odisha birth certificate form PDF can also be directly downloaded using the link given at the bottom of this page.
Details to be mentioned in Punjab Death Certificate Form: Name of Deceased, Father/Mother Name, Place of death, Date of death, Sex, Permanent Address of Deceased, and any other details.
Submit the form: After carefully filling this form and attaching the necessary documents, submit the form to the nearest municipal corporation office.
Documents Required for Odisha Death Correction Form
- ID cum Residence proof – Voter Card / Aadhar / Passport / Driving License (Applicant)
- Self-Declaration (Describe the reason of correction) under state rule 11
- Copy of post mortem report and FIR (only in accidental / suicide/murder cases) (self-attested)
- Copy of report of cremation ground or immersion of ashes or Bhog card or antim ardas
- Copy of School certificate or passport or driving license or Aadhar or Voter Card or Property papers or
insurance policy or passbook of deceased
- And any other details.
Odisha Death Certificate Form PDF – Highlights
|Name of Form||Odisha Death Certificate Form|
|Department||Urban Local Bodies / Municipal Corporation|
|Time Limit||Within 21 Days from the date of Birth|
|Fees||No fees if applied within 21 days|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Odisha|
|Form Download Link||Download PDF|
Also, Check – Odisha Death Certificate FormatPDF's Related to Odisha Death Certificate Form
- बिहार मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म PDF in Hindi
- Manipur Death Certificate Form PDF
- Punjab Death Certificate Correction Form PDF in Punjabi
- MP Death Certificate Form | मध्य प्रदेश मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र फॉर्म PDF in Hindi
- Rajasthan Death Certificate Form | राजस्थान मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म PDF in Hindi