Manipur Death Certificate Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Manipur Death Certificate Form
Death Certificate is an application form to obtain the death certificate of a dead person issued by the Manipur government. A death certificate is either a legal document issued by a medical practitioner which states when a person died.
Manipur Death Certificate Application Form PDF can be downloaded from the official website https://imphaleast.nic.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. A death certificate must be obtained within 21 days from the date of death by the relative or family member of the dead person.
Death Certificate is an important document that serves as death proof includes the person’s date of death and the cause of death and this certificate can be used for various government like family pension, to enable settlement of property inheritance, and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
Manipur Death Certificate Correction Form – How to Apply Offline
Download Manipur Death Certificate Correction Form PDF: Applicants may obtain this form from the nearest municipal corporation office or the official website i.e. https://imphaleast.nic.in. Manipur birth certificate form PDF can also be directly downloaded using the link given at the bottom of this page.
Details to be mentioned in Manipur Death Certificate Form: Name of Deceased, Father/Mother Name, Place of death, Date of death, Sex, Permanent Address of Deceased, and any other details.
Submit the form: After carefully filling this form and attaching the necessary documents, submit the form to the nearest municipal corporation office or civil registration office.
Documents Required for Manipur Death Correction Form
- ID cum Residence proof – Voter Card / Aadhar / Passport / Driving License (Applicant)
- Self-Declaration (Describe the reason of correction) under state rule 11
- Copy of postmortem report and FIR (only in accidental / suicide/murder cases) (self-attested)
- Copy of report of cremation ground or immersion of ashes or Bhog card or antim ardas
- Copy of School certificate or passport or driving license or Aadhar or Voter Card or Property papers or
insurance policy or passbook of deceased
- And any other details.
Manipur Death Certificate Form – Highlights
|Name of Form||Manipur Death Certificate Form|
|Department||Urban Local Bodies / Municipal Corporation|
|Time Limit||Within 21 Days from the date of Birth|
|Fees||No fees if applied within 21 days|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Manipur|
|Form Download Link||Download PDF|
Download the PDF of Manipur Death Certificate Form using the link given below.PDF's Related to Manipur Death Certificate Form
- बिहार मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म PDF in Hindi
- Odisha Death Certificate Form PDF
- Punjab Death Certificate Correction Form PDF in Punjabi
- MP Death Certificate Form | मध्य प्रदेश मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र फॉर्म PDF in Hindi
- Rajasthan Death Certificate Form | राजस्थान मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म PDF in Hindi