Odisha Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Form
Odisha Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Form PDF read online or download for free from the cmrfodisha.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
The Chief Minister’s Relief Fund provides necessary treatments to people who have been affected by major natural calamities such as floods, droughts, and fire accidents.
Financial support to needy individuals for the treatment of massive diseases such as cancer, cardiac surgery, and kidney transplant, brain tumor, liver and multi-organ failure, and so on.
Eligibility for Odisha CM Relief Fund Form
- Assistance to those whose homes are on the verge of collapsing due to fire, lightning, or maritime dangers.
- Assistance, including free counseling for employees who are experiencing job-related stress.
- Poor people’s deadly diseases are treated.
- On-insured small businesses will be liable for losses in the event of a crash, fire, or maritime danger.
- Assistance for victims and those who have died as a result of an accident.
Documents Required for Application for Odisha CM Relief Fund
- Application form
A death certificate, a police report, and a postmortem report are all required in the event of accidental death.
- The candidates’ declaration of truth.
- If the application is lodged in the event of a fire, an FIR and a fire department report are necessary.
- Certificate of Income ( income should be less than 1 lakh)
- In the phase of illness, a six-month medical certificate or a doctor’s prescription with a date is required. Those who are sick must apply within six months.
Form Submission Process
The application form can be submitted on the official website. The complete procedure to submit the application form is mentioned there. And to download the Odisha Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Form PDF, you can follow the link given below.