Download NREGA Job Card Form PDF for free from nrega.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
NREGA Job Card Form
An NREGA job card form allows individuals in rural households to apply for paid work with the Gram Panchayat in their local area, ensures transparency of processes, and also protects workers from possible fraud.
An NREGA Job Card application form may be availed from the local Gram Panchayat or the application may be made on plain paper. Currently, the MGNREGA job card application process is conducted completely offline primarily because of the low internet penetration in rural India. However, the Official NREGA website (www.nrega.nic.in) does give individuals the option to download the NREGA Job Card Form in PDF format online for free.
The following details are provided in the Job Card Form:-
- Photograph of the applicant(s)
- Name, Age and Gender of all NREGA Job Card Applicants from the household
- Name of Village
- Name of Gram Panchayat
- Name of Block
- Details of whether the applicant(s) is/are beneficiaries of SC/ST/IAY/LR
- Specimen Signature/Thumb impression of applicants
- Additionally, proof documents such a Ration card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar, PAN need to be submitted as well.
Once applicable documents have been submitted, an NREGA job card will be provided to the applicant(s) within 15 days of submission.
Eligibility for NREGA Job Card Form
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is applicable to rural areas of all states and is administered by the central government. The following are the eligibility criteria for receiving the benefits under the NREGA scheme:
• Must be Citizen of India to seek NREGA benefits
• Jobseeker has completed 18 years of age at the time of application
• NREGA applicant must be part of a local household (i.e. application must be made with local Gram Panchayat)
• Applicant must volunteer for unskilled labour.
Download the NREGA Job Card Form in PDF format using the link given below.
NREGA Job Card Form in the English language- Download PDF