Download Job Card Application Form West Bengal PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Job Card Application Form West Bengal
A job card is a detailed description of work that is performed for a work order. You use the Job Cards application to create and manage job cards. When you create a job card, you specify planning and scheduling information that can be used by the Task Cards and Work Order Tracking applications.
The job card is for every rural household. It is a legal document that allows you to exercise your ‘Right to Work’ under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. Anyone possessing a Job card is eligible to apply for work under this scheme.
- Eligibility: Any person who is above the age of 18 and resides in rural areas is entitled to apply for work.
- Entitlement: Any applicant is entitled to work within 15 days, for as many as he/she has applied, subject to a limit of 100 days per household per year
Job cards are used in many industries such as electrical contracting, plumbing, and facilities management, Repair Workshops. They are used to send job details to workers out in the field and to get information back about the work done on each job.
Download the Job Card Application Form West Bengal in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to Job Card Application Form West Bengal
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF