Download NPCI Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Aadhaar seeding is necessitated for receiving Direct Benefit Transfers (DBT) provided by various Government schemes. The following is the process flow of Aadhaar seeding
- Customer to visit the bank branch where he/she is holding an account and submit the duly filled consent form – Annexure I
- The bank officials after verifying the details and documents provided (as may be required) and authenticity of the customer based on the signature will accept Aadhaar seeding consent form and provide an acknowledgment to the customer.
- The branch will then link the Aadhaar number to the customer’s account and also in NPCI mapper.
- Once this activity is completed and Aadhaar number will reflect in NPCI mapper
- Submit the consent form with complete details either in physical or electronic form as per the facility provided by his / her bank.
- In case of moving Aadhaar number from one bank to another bank, the customer should provide the name of the bank from which the Aadhaar is being moved.
- In case of physical form, the consent form should be duly signed as per the bank records.
- After seeding is completed the customer may approach their Gas service provider (Oil Marketing Company) for the pending subsidy amount.
- For non-receipt of subsidies customer to approach respective OMC’s through their toll-free number: 1800 2333 555
Download NPCI Form For Linking Aadhaar Number to Bank Account in PDF format using the link given below.