NPCI Form PDF
NPCI Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
NPCI mapper is a repository of Aadhaar numbers linked with a particular bank and used for the purpose of routing Aadhaar-based payment transactions to the destination banks. The NPCI mapper contains the Aadhaar number along with the IIN (Issuer Identification Number) of the bank that has seeded the Aadhaar number.
Linking the Aadhaar number to a bank account is a process by which the customer’s account is linked with his / her Aadhaar number after due submission of documents by the customer and verification of documents by the bank.
NPCI Form PDF
Aadhaar seeding is necessitated for receiving Direct Benefit Transfers (DBT) provided by various Government schemes. The following is the process flow of Aadhaar seeding
- The customer is to visit the bank branch where he/she is holding an account and submit the duly filled consent form – Annexure I
- The bank officials after verifying the details and documents provided (as may be required) and the authenticity of the customer based on the signature will accept the Aadhaar seeding consent form and provide an acknowledgment to the customer.
- The branch will then link the Aadhaar number to the customer’s account and also in the NPCI mapper.
- Once this activity is completed an Aadhaar number will reflect in the NPCI mapper
- Submit the consent form with complete details either in physical or electronic form as per the facility provided by his / her bank.
- In case of moving the Aadhaar number from one bank to another bank, the customer should provide the name of the bank from which the Aadhaar is being moved.
- In the case of a physical form, the consent form should be duly signed as per the bank records.
- After seeding is completed the customer may approach their Gas service provider (Oil Marketing Company) for the pending subsidy amount.
- For non-receipt of subsidies customers to approach respective OMCs through their toll-free number: 1800 2333 555
Download NPCI Form PDF For Linking Aadhaar Number to Bank Account in PDF format using the link given below.