Bank of Baroda 15H Form
Bank of Baroda 15H Form PDF read online or download for free from the evijaya.bankofbaroda.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Form 15H is a self-declaration form which helps individuals above 60 years of age save Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) on the interest income earned by him on his fixed deposits. The assessee is supposed to submit a declaration form to his banker to apply for no deduction or lower deduction for fixed deposits made by him.
Mandatory Details for Bank of Baroda 15H Form
- Name of Assessee (Declarant)
- PAN of the Assessee
- Date of Birth
- Previous year(P.Y.)3 (for which declaration is being made)
- Flat/Door/Block No.
- Name of Premises
- Telephone No. (with STD Code) and Mobile No.
- Estimated income for which this declaration is made
- Estimated total income of the P.Y. in which income mentioned in column 15 to be included
- Details of Form No.15H other than this form filed for the previous year, if any
- Details of income for which the declaration is filed
- Signature of the Declarant
You can download the Bank of Baroda 15H Form in PDF format from the given link provided below.PDF's Related to Bank of Baroda 15H Form