Download National Startup Awards 2021 Guidelines PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
National Startup Awards 2021 Guidelines
Start up India’ is a flagship initiative that aims to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the country that will drive sustainable economic growth and generate large-scale employment opportunities. Startup India Action Plan comprises 19 specific action items spanning across areas such as “Simplification and handholding”, “Funding support and incentives” and “Industry-academia partnership and incubation”. Substantial progress has been achieved not only on the Action Plan but on many other initiatives beyond the Action Plan that have been undertaken for the development of the overall growth of the startup movement in the country.
National Startup Awards 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
for Startups is as follows:
- The entity should be a DPIIT-recognized startup. The entity must submit their certificate of incorporation or partnership deed
- The entity must have a hardware or software product or a process solution that is present in the market
- The entity must have all applicable trade trade-specific registrations (example: CE, FSSAI, MSME, GST Registration, etc.)
- There should not have been any default in the last three years (FY17-18, 18-19, 19-20) by the entity or any of its promoters or any of their group entities
- The entity must submit Audited Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account) for the last three financial years (FY 2017-18, 18-19, 19-20). In case of unavailability of audited financial statements for FY 2019-20, the entity may submit a provisional financial statement for FY 2019-20 issued by a chartered accountant.
National Startup Awards 2021 Rules :
I. Participation in the National Startup Awards is voluntary
II. Startups/Incubators/Accelerators who have won in their respective category in National Startup Awards 2020 will not be eligible to apply for National Startup Awards 2021
III. One startup can nominate itself in a maximum of two categories
IV. Award application form is to be filled in English only
V. Finalists maybe subject to a legal due diligence review by independent third-party evaluators. If the individual/organization refuses to such a request, DPIIT holds the right to select the next highest scoring Nominee as the Award winner
VI. By participating in the National Startup Awards, the startups, nominator, ecosystem enablers agree to the Government of India’s and its partners use of its name, URL, photos and videos for promotional purposes on its website and other promotional material
VII. Any false information provided within the context of National Startup Awards by any entity concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right, or non-compliance with these rules or any terms and conditions or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the entity from the Awards process
VIII. The decisions of the Jury and the implementation committee shall be final and binding. At the discretion of the jury, awards may not be presented in any Sector or Sub sector, if a deserving entity is not found
IX. All Support Agency(s), Jury, shall sign (physically or digitally), a non- disclosure agreement with DPIIT
X. DPIIT reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the National Startup Awards or not award any entity in any sector or sub-sector. DPIIT further reserves the right to disqualify any candidate/entity that tampers with the submission process, commits fraud or is in violation of criminal and/or civil laws
XI. DPIIT reserves the right to seek additional details and share necessary information with other stakeholders
XII. Allowances shall not be paid to any entity for travel or presentation before Jury
For more details download the National Startup Awards 2021 Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.