Mission Karmayogi Scheme PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Mission Karmayogi Scheme
In a series of tweets, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said that Mission Karmayogi – National Program for Civil Services Capacity Building will radically improve the Human Resource management practices in the Government. It will use scale & state of the art infrastructure to augment the capacity of Civil Servants.
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved the launching of a National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB)with the following institutional framework:-
- Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources (HR) Council,
- Capacity Building Commission.
- Special Purpose Vehicle for owning and operating the digital assets andthe technological platform for online training,
- Coordination Unit headed by the Cabinet Secretary.
NPCSCB has been carefully designed to lay the foundations for capacity building for Civil Servants so that they remain entrenched in Indian Culture and sensibilities and remain connected, with their roots, while they learn from the best institutions and practices across the world. The Programme will be delivered by setting up an Integrated Government Online Training-iGOTKarmayogi Platform. The core guiding principles of the Programme will be:
- Supporting Transition from ‘Rules-based’ to ‘Roles based* HR Management. Aligning work allocation of civil servants by matching their competencies to the requirements of the post.
- To emphasize on ‘on-site learning’ to complement the ‘off-site’ learning,
- To create an ecosystem of shared training infrastructure including that of learning materials, institutions, and personnel,
- To calibrate all Civil Service positions to a Framework of Roles, Activities, and Competencies (FRACs) approach and to create and deliver learning content relevant to the identified FRACs in every Government entity,
- To make available to all civil servants, an opportunity to continuously build and strengthen their Behavioral, Functional, and Domain Competencies in their self-driven and mandated learning paths.
- To enable all the Central Ministries and Departments and their Organizations to directly invest their resources towards co-creation and sharing the collaborative and common ecosystem of learning through an annual financial subscription for every employee,
- To encourage and partner with the best-in-class learning content creators including public training institutions, universities, start-tips, and individual experts,
- To undertake data analytics in respect of data emit provided by iGOT- Karmayogi pertaining to various aspects of capacity building, content creation, user feedback, and mapping of competencies and identify areas for policy reforms.
The role of Commission will be as under-
- To assist the PM Public Human Resources Council in approving the Annual Capacity Building Plans.
- To exercise functional supervision over all Central Training Institutions dealing with civil services capacity building.
- To create shared learning resources, including internal and external faculty and resource centers.
- To coordinate and supervise the implementation of the Capacity Building Plans with the stakeholder Departments.
- To make recommendations on standardization of training and capacity building, pedagogy and methodology
- To set norms for common mid-career training programs across all civil services.
- To suggest policy interventions required in the areas of HR Management and Capacity Building to the Government.
For more detail download the Mission Karmayogi Scheme in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.
Also, Check-in Hindi Language