Download MSME Loan Application Form Bengali PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
MSME Loan Application Form Bengali
MSME Loans up to Rs.10 crore – CHECKLIST
- Proof of Identity: Aadhaar Card / Voter’s ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card /Signature identification from present bankers of the proprietor, partner of the director ( if a company)
- Proof of residence: Aadhaar Card / Recent telephone bills, electricity bill, property tax receipt/Passport/voter’s ID Card of Proprietor, partner of Director (if a company)
- Proof of Business Address
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any Bank/Financial Institution
Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company / Partnership Deed of partnership firms, etc.
- Assets and liabilities statements of promoters and guarantors along with the latest income tax returns.
- Rent Agreement (if business premises on rent) and clearance from pollution control board if applicable.
- SSI / MSME registration / Udyog AADHAAR Memorandum, if applicable.
Projected balance sheets for the next two years in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan.
- Copies of lease deeds/ title deeds of all the properties being offered as primary and collateral securities.
- Certificate of incorporation from RoC in case of a company (CIN No. and DIN no. of directors)
- Bank Account details wherever applicable (with details of outstanding in case of existing loans /limits)
- GSTN No., if applicable.
- Credit Rating details and report, if available
- ZED rating, if available.
For Cases with Exposure above ` 25 lakh
- Profile of the unit (includes names of promoters, other directors in the company, the activity being undertaken addresses of all offices and plants, shareholding pattern etc.
- Last three years balance sheets of the Associate / Group Companies (if any).
- Project report (for the proposed project if term funding is required) containing details of the machinery to be acquired, from whom to be acquired, price, names of suppliers, financial details like the capacity of machines, the capacity of utilization assumed, production, sales, projected profit and loss and balance sheets for the tenor of the loan, the details of labour, staff to be hired, basis of the assumption of such financial details etc.
- Manufacturing process if applicable, major profile of executives in the company, any tie-ups, details about raw material used and their suppliers, details about the buyers, details about major competitors and the company’s strength and weaknesses as compared to their competitors, etc
You can download the MSME Loan Application form in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to MSME Loan Application Form
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- NABARD Schemes 2021-22 PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना प्रीमियम चार्ट | APY Contribution Chart PDF
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF
- EPF Joint Declaration Form 2021 PDF