Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961 PDF
Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
An act to ensure the safety and well-being of motor transport workers, as well as to govern their working circumstances.
It applies to any vehicle transportation company with five or more employees.
Documents For Licensing Form
- Whether the contractor has been convicted of any crime in the last five years.
- Is there any order against the contractor canceling or suspending his or her license or forfeiting security deposits from a previous contract?
- If this is the case, the date of the order.
- If the contractor has worked in any other establishment in the last 5 years.
- If so, list the Principal Employers, their establishments, and the nature of their job.
- Whether Form V contains a certificate from the Principal Employer.
- The amount of any security deposit, if any, will be modified.
A year from the date of issue.
Every certificate of registration issued under Rule 5 or renewed under Rule 8 is valid until December 31st of the year in which it was issued or renewed.
When a motor transportation undertaking is registered under this Act, the employer receives a certificate of registration including the specified information.
To collect more information about the Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961, download the PDF file following by the link given below.PDF's Related to Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961