Minority Scholarship Form
Minority Scholarship Form PDF read online or download for free from the drive.google.com link given at the bottom of this article.
The main objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority communities so as to provide them with better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability. It is a national Scholarship for all the students eligible for this scholarship who comes under minority Backward castes.
Under this scheme, the students of classes 1st to 10th are eligible to get benefits from the government. The students who belong to the minority category can fill out Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form PDF. The government invites applications for this scholarship every year to help students to complete their higher education.
Minority Scholarship Form PDF – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to Class 1st to 10th|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to the minority category|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Concerned Dept||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Minority Scholarship Form PDF||Download PDF|
Eligibility Criteria For Minority Form
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Under this scholarship, the selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks.
- In the case of renewal applications, it would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Documents Required for Minority Scholarship
- Self-attested passport-size photograph with signature.
- Attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications.
- Income Declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents/guardians or income certificate from the employer for employed parents/guardians.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Receipt in acknowledgment of scholarship in the previous year duly countersigned by the Head of the school/institute.
- Minority Community Declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper by the student that he/she belongs to any one of the minority communities notified by the Central Government.
You can download the Minority Scholarship Form PDF using the link given below.