Download PMAY (Urban & Gramin) List 2020-21 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PMAY (Urban & Gramin) List 2020-21
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban & Gramin) 2020-21 list of beneficiaries is available to download in Excel and PDF format at the official website pmayg.nic.in and can be viewed by anyone.
PMAY 2021 new list of beneficiaries and waiting list at the official portal of PMAY-G at https://pmayg.nic.in and PMAY-U at https://pmaymis.gov.in using the simple search procedure as given below in the article.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, the Ministry of Rural Development has set a target to build 4 crore new houses in rural areas by the end of the year 2022. All those people who have applied previously for PMAY Gramin Housing Scheme can check their name in the PMAY-G beneficiary list 2021 at pmayg.nic.in. This list can be checked state-wise, district-wise, block-wise & Gram Panchayat-wise.
PMAY-G List 2020-21 – How to Download PDF
Below is the complete procedure to find your name in the PMAY-G new list of beneficiaries
STEP 1: Visit the official PMAY-G website at pmayg.nic.in and click on the “Report” section as image shown below.
STEP 2: After that, a new window is open in which you have to click on the “Beneficiary details for Verification” option under the ‘Social Audit Reports’ section as image shown below.
STEP 3: Next candidates have to fill the fields in the “Selection Filters“:
- Firstly candidates need to select the year (like 2020-2021 in fig.) for which they want to check the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list in the 1st option.
- Then applicants are required to select “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin” in the 2nd option.
- Afterward, candidates need to select the “Name of State” in the 3rd option.
- Then candidates can select the “District” name in the 4th option.
- Applicants can then select the “Block” name in the 5th option.
- Finally, applicants need to select the “Panchayat” name in the 6th option.
STEP 4: Next candidates can click on the “Submit” button to open the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries.
STEP 5: Here candidates can check village name, registration number, beneficiary name, name of father or mother, house allotted to, sanction number, sanctioned amount, installment paid, the amount released, and house status in the PMAY G list of beneficiaries.
Candidates can even download this complete PM Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries 2019 in the ‘Excel’ and ‘PDF’ format through “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs respectively.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) list 2020-2021 – How to Check
If you have registered under PMAY Gramin 2020-21, here’s a list of options where you can check your name in the PMAY List 2020-21:
- Visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana-Gramin (https://pmaymis.gov.in/)
- Select the ‘Stakeholders’ option from the Menu
- Click on ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’
Here you need to check your name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list in two ways:
With Registration Number: You should enter the registration number yours then, click on ‘Submit’, if your name is in the list, it’ll reflect the details on your screen.
Without registration number: If you don’t have the Registration Number, select the second option named ‘Advanced Search.’ Provide the asked details over there like State, District, Block, Panchayat, etc. Post that the system will ask you for your:
- BPL Number together with A/c No.
- Sanction Order
- Father / Husband Name
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on ‘Search’ and check for your name in the final list.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) list 2020-2021 – How to Check
To check whether you have made it to the ultimate list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U), follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of PMAY(U) (https://pmaymis.gov.in/)
- Go To the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option and choose the ‘Search by Name’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the first 3 characters of your name mentioned in the form and click on ‘Show’.
- Once clicked, the results will show on the screen, check the screen and look out for your name and further details.
If you’re also an eligible candidate and need to avail yourself of the advantage of this scheme, then you need to collect all the required information before filling the PM Awas Yojana application form.
For more details visit the official website of https://pmayg.nic.in or https://pmaymis.gov.in.