Download Maharashtra Extended Lockdown Guidelines PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Maharashtra Extended Lockdown Guidelines
The Maharashtra government on Wednesday extended the coronavirus-induced lockdown till August 31 in view of the rising cases. Maharashtra crossed the four-lakh mark with Pune emerging as one of the worst-affected cities after Mumbai.
- The Maharashtra government has allowed outdoor activities including non-team sports like golf, outdoor firing range, outdoor gymnastics, tennis, outdoor badminton, and malkhamb. Thorough sanitization measures and physical distancing is to be ensured in these places.
- Swimming pools will remain closed in August or until further orders.
- All essential and non-essential shops will continue to function and malls and market areas will remain open from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- All offices – government and private – can reopen. Private offices are to operate with 10 percent strength only.
- Barber shops,spas, saloons and beauty parlours to be open with preventive measures as ordered by the government.
- Restaurants, food courts and theatres to remain shut.
- Large public gatherings and congregations continue to remain prohibited. Marriage-related gatherings can have only up to 50 guests.
- Printing and distribution of newspapers allowed.
- The inter-district movement will be unrestricted only for attending places of work and for medical reasons. For shopping and other purposes, people are expected to visit nearby areas.
- The vehicular movement to be allowed as follows:Taxi/cab aggregator – 1+3 (essential only)
> Rickshaw – 1+2 (essential only)
> 4 wheeler – 1+3 (essential only)
> 2 wheeler – 1+1 with helmet and mask
Download the Maharashtra Extended Lockdown Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.