Maharashtra Extended Lockdown Guidelines PDF
Maharashtra Extended Lockdown Guidelines PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Maharashtra government on Wednesday extended the coronavirus-induced lockdown till August 31 in view of the rising cases. Maharashtra crossed the four-lakh mark with Pune emerging as one of the worst-affected cities after Mumbai.
- The Maharashtra government has allowed outdoor activities including non-team sports like golf, outdoor firing range, outdoor gymnastics, tennis, outdoor badminton, and malkhamb. Thorough sanitization measures and physical distancing is to be ensured in these places.
- Swimming pools will remain closed in August or until further orders.
- All essential and non-essential shops will continue to function and malls and market areas will remain open from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- All offices – government and private – can reopen. Private offices are to operate with 10 percent strength only.
- Barber shops,spas, saloons and beauty parlours to be open with preventive measures as ordered by the government.
- Restaurants, food courts and theatres to remain shut.
- Large public gatherings and congregations continue to remain prohibited. Marriage-related gatherings can have only up to 50 guests.
- Printing and distribution of newspapers allowed.
- The inter-district movement will be unrestricted only for attending places of work and for medical reasons. For shopping and other purposes, people are expected to visit nearby areas.
- The vehicular movement to be allowed as follows:Taxi/cab aggregator – 1+3 (essential only)
> Rickshaw – 1+2 (essential only)
> 4 wheeler – 1+3 (essential only)
> 2 wheeler – 1+1 with helmet and mask
Download the Maharashtra Extended Lockdown Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.