CMEGP Scheme PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
CMEGP (Chief Minister Employment Generation Programme ) a new scheme launched by the Maharashtra government for the generation of employment opportunities through establishment of Micro & Small Enterprises (project cost limited to Rs. 50 lacs) in rural as well as urban areas in the state.
CMEGP Scheme will be implemented and monitored by the Directorate of Industries (DOI), under the administrative control of the Industries Department, Government of Maharashtra.
CMEGP Scheme will be implemented through District Industries Centers (DICs), Maharashtra State Khadi and Village
Industry Boards (KVIB) under the control of the Directorate of Industries and also by banks.
CMEGP Scheme Objective
CMEGP objective to establish 1,00,000 Micro and Small Enterprises in the next five years and achieve employment opportunities to 8-10 lakh youth in the State. The target for the first financial year 2019-20 is to establish 10,000 enterprises in the State.
To achieve this target in rural and urban areas, the Directorate of Industries (DOI) will distribute district wise target to both the agencies i.e. the District Industries Centers (DICs) and Maharashtra State Khadi and Village Industries Boards (KVIB) depending upon backwardness of the district, unemployment, availability of resources, upcoming technologies and population of districts, etc.
CMEGP Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- Any individual between 18 to 45 years of age. For Special category (including SC/ST/Women/ Ex-servicemen/Differently abled) age is relaxed by 5 years.
- Applicant(s) should be resident of Maharashtra. In case of birth outside Maharashtra, the applicant must possess a domicile certificate
- There will be no income ceiling to become eligible for availing financial assistance.
- The constitutions eligible for setting up new units/ventures established under the scheme are Proprietorship, Partnership and Self-Help Groups (SHG’s) registered with respective authorities
- For project/units cost between Rs.10 lakh to Rs.25 lakhs, the required educational criteria for the applicant is minimum 7th standard pass and for project/units above Rs.25 lakh the required educational criteria for the applicant is minimum 10th standard pass
- Only one person from a family will be eligible under the scheme. (Definition of family includes Self and spouse)
- Assistance under the Scheme is available only for new projects/ventures
For more details download the CMEGP Scheme in PDF format using the link given below.