Maharashtra Caste Certificate Form PDF
Maharashtra Caste Certificate Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
A caste certificate is documentary proof that certifies that an individual belongs to a particular caste. A caste certificate is an essential document through which the citizens of Maharashtra state can avail of various kinds of benefits.
Caste certificate provides reservation quota in the government jobs as well as job promotions in the State Government. It mainly helps those who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST). Also, the Caster certificate can be used for educational purposes such as scholarships, admission to any school, college, or any other university. Apart from these, it also helps an individual to avail various kinds of social welfare schemes from the Central Government, State Government, and NGO’s.
To obtain a caste certificate in Maharashtra, submit the following documents along with the application:
- Application form
- Residence proof
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of income certificate
- Copy of voter ID card or electoral roll
- Aadhaar Card
- Applicant must belong to a reserved category (Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other backward Community) to apply for that category.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be residing in the state.
- Applicant should have completed the age of 3 years to apply for a community certificate.
Note: Please check all eligibility criteria, check-list of documents required to apply for a community certificate.
You can download the Maharashtra Caste Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Maharashtra Caste Certificate Form