List of Tools and Equipment to Perform Practical PDF
List of Tools and Equipment to Perform Practical PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This manual provides information on the use and care of selected hand tools and measuring tools. It will explain the types and uses of many tools, a practical application of a selected group of tools, safety requirements, general care, and limited repair.
A user must have, choose, and use the correct tools in order to do the work quickly, accurately, and safely. Without the proper tools and knowledge of how to use them, the user wastes time reduces efficiency and may face injury.
List Out Tools and Equipment Required to Perform Practical PDF
Grabbing and Clamping Tools
Hammers and Mallets
Zip Ties and Duct Tape
Screwdrivers and Fasteners
Professional Hand Tools
List Out Tools and Equipment Required to Perform Practical
- Screwdriver: It is used to turn, tighten or remove screws.
- Ratchet: It is used to allow rotary motion in only one direction and prevent the motion in opposite direction. It is used to tighten nuts of various sizes.
- Spanner: It is used to provide grip to apply torque for turning objects such as nuts or a bolt. A spanner is available with variable diameter to tighten nuts and bolts of various sizes.
- Wrench: It is a hand tool used for tightening and loosening of the nuts and bolts . These tools hold slippery or small nuts and bolts for loosening or tightening it.
- Wire cutter and Plier: A wire cutter is used for striping and cutting wires whereas a plier is used to hold objects like nuts and bolts firmly also used for cutting metal wires .
- Tester: It is used to verify the presence of electric voltage in electrical equipment.
- Hammer: It is used to fix nails in walls and wood, fit parts, or forge metal and breaking different materials.
- Ladder: It is used to climb upwards to reach higher places (6 to 7 feet) in tall units of a control panel.
- Utility Knife: It is used to cut various objects, such as wires, cords, tapes and so on.
- Soldering or Desoldering Iron: It is used to embed/remove the components on/from the panel.
- Soldering or Desoldering Station: It is used to hold the hot iron when it is not in use and adjust the temperature of the tip
- Crimping Tool: It is used to cut various objects such as wires, cords, tapes and so on. It is also used to join wires with metal or plastic objects.
- Voltmeter: It is used to measure potential difference between two points in the electric circuit.
- Ammeter: It is used to measure current flow in a circuit.
- Watt meter: It is used to measure electrical power of any given circuit (in watts).
- Megohmmeter or Megger: It is used to measure leakage in wires and earth resistance.
- Multimeter: It is used to measure various electrical quantities like resistance, voltage, current, etc.
You can download the List of Tools and Equipment to Perform Practical PDF using the link given below.