Download KSET Exam 2021 Notification PDF for free from kset.uni-mysore.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
KSET Exam 2021 Notification in Kannada
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) – 2021 for Assistant Professor to be conducted on 11th April 2021.
|Notification date||06th February 2021|
|Submission of online application commences from||08th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||07th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application
with late fee of Rs.250/-
|13th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with Attendance Slip to the respective Nodal
|15th March 2021|
|Date of Examination||11th April 2021|
- For KSET – 2021, the center will be conducting tests in 41subjects at Eleven (11) Nodal Centers spread across the Karnataka state.
- Candidates who qualify to the KSET – 2021 are governed by the recruitment rules and regulations stipulated for the post of Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions (Government/ Aided /Private) of Karnataka State.
- Candidate belongs to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs [Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB] should be as per the backward classes listed in Government of Karnataka website: [email protected]
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs i.e., Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in
the subjects opted for KSET.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree (First or Second Semester) or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination
securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, OBC i.e., Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) and PWD candidates) within two years from the date of KSET result, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his/her post-graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result), shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Qualifying Criteria for Karnataka SET:
|Category||Total Qualifying Marks (In %)|
|For OBC Category||27|
|For SC Category||15|
|For ST Category||7.50|
|For PWD Category||03|
|For Unreserved Category||47.50|
For more details download the KSET Exam 2021 Notification in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.
Also Check – KSET Exam 2021 Notification English