Kerala Unmarried Women Pension Application Form PDF Download in Malayalam for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Kerala Unmarried Women Pension Application Form Malayalam
This is an application form Pension form for all the unmarried women above the age of 50 issued by the Board of Social Welfare / Welfare Fund Department Kerala Government and this form can be obtained from the Grama Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation Secretary or it can download from the link given below.
After Carefully fill this form you have to submit the application for a pension to the concerned Grama Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation Secretary. Grama Panchayat Enquiry should be conducted by the VEO or the officer appointed by the secretary. The Enquiry should be conducted within 45 days after submitting the application and the beneficiary list should be finalised within 45 days on receipt of the application after enquiry.
Under this Pension Scheme, Applicants can get Pension of Rs. 1400/- Per Month
Details to be Mention in Unmarried Women Pension Application Form
- Applicants Details
- Bank Details
- Any other Details
- Age should be above 50 years.
- 2. Applicant should be an unmarried person.
- 3. No person shall be eligible for the pension if the person applied for any Social Welfare pensions.
- 4. No one of there to look after him/her.
- 5. No person shall be eligible if he/she resorts to habitual begging.
- 6. An applicant is not eligible if the person is admitted to a poor home.
- 7. Having a family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- 8. Applied at the local body where the person is residing.
- Application Form
- ID Proof and Address Proof
- Copy of the first page of Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- And any others Documents
Download the Kerala Unmarried Women Pension Application Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.
PDF's Related to Kerala Unmarried Women Pension Application Form