Kerala Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Form Malayalam PDF
Download the Kerala Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Form in PDF format here. This is an application form Pension form for Mentally/Physically challenged issued by the Board of Social Welfare / Welfare Fund Department Kerala Government and this form can be obtained from the Grama Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation Secretary or it can download from the link given below.
After Carefully fill this form you have to submit the application for a pension to the concerned Grama Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation Secretary. Grama Panchayat Enquiry should be conducted by the VEO or the officer appointed by the secretary. The Enquiry should be conducted within 45 days after submitting the application and the beneficiary list should be finalised within 45 days on receipt of the application after enquiry.
Under this Pension Scheme, Applicants can get Pension of Rs. 1400/- Per Month
Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Form (Details)
- Applicants Details
- Bank Details
- Types of Disability
- Any other Details
- Applicant must be destitute.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension if the person is in receipt of any other Social Welfare pensions.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension if the person applied for any Social Welfare pensions.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she resorts to habitual begging.
- The applicant is not eligible if the person is admitted to a poor home.
- Having a family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- Applied at the local body where the person is residing.
- Submit the medical certificate of disability.
- Application Form
- ID Proof and Address Proof
- Copy of the first page of Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Handicapped Certificate
- And any others Documents
Download the Kerala Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.