Kerala Fresh Guidelines for COVID 19 Patient Care PDF
Kerala Fresh Guidelines for COVID 19 Patient Care PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The state of Kerala is experiencing the worst phase of the COVID pandemic. The state is taking concerted efforts to contain the epidemic and control measures and provide efficient health and care to the patients. In order to improve patient care. the following guidelines may be followed
- Convert Foyer Clinic into COVID clinic in all Hospitals and as per the COVID treatment protocol and Referral protocol take actions. COVID OP to provide necessary consultation, lab services, and medicines for COVID positive patients as per the protocol.
- All Government Hospitals to focus on COVID cases management and provide Non-Covid emergency services during the surge time till 31 May 2021. Appropriate instructions shall be given subsequently,
- At Taluka Hospitals arrange Oxygen beds and wherever possible arrange at least 5 beds with Bipap ventilators to provide Oxygen support to the referred patients from the field.
- Attach CSLTC to each Taluka Hospital.
- At PHC / FHC and all other Hospitals ensure stock of steroids and oral anticoagulants. Refer to the Home Care management advisory and take follow-up actions accordingly.
- If a bedridden patient is positive, an Oxygen concentrator may be arranged at home and provide Home core as per the advisory Provide other treatment support through palliative volunteer/ RRT at Panchayath
For more details download the Kerala Fresh Guidelines for Improve COVID-19 Patient in PDF format using the link given below.