Download Kerala Co Operative Bank Loan Application Form PDF for free from keralacobank.com using the direct download link given below.
Kerala Co Operative Bank Loan Application Form
This is a Loan Application Form issued by the Kerala Co-Operative bank and this form can be obtained from the nearest branch of Kerala Cooperative bank or it can be download from the link given below. After carefully fill this application you have to submit this form to the nearest branch of Kerala Cooperative bank.
Details to be Mention in Bank Loan Application Form
- Name of the Enterprises
- Reg. Office Address
- Address of the Factory
- Premises Owned or Rented
- GST Registration Number
- Name of the Proprietor/Partners/Directors of the Company and their Address
- Banking/Credit Facilities (Existing)
- Banking/Credit Facilities (Proposed)
- And any other details
- Proof of identity- Voter’s ID card/ Passport/ driving license/ PAN card/ signature identification from present bankers of the proprietor, partner, or Director (if a company)
- Proof of residence – Recent telephone bills, electricity bill, property tax receipt/ Passport/ voter’s ID card of the proprietor, partner, or Director (if a company)
- Proof of business address
- Proof of Minority
- MSME registration if applicable
- Passport size photograph/s of the applicant/s
- Credit information Form of concern/promoter/guarantors, as applicable
- License from Local Body (Municipality/Panchayath/Corporation)
- Pollution Certificate from the concerned body if required.
- Any other document as per checklist(Please specify)
You can download the Kerala Co-Operative Bank Loan Application Form in PDF format form the official website of Kerala Cooperative bank at the link given below or an alternative link for more details.