Download Jharkhand Unlock 4.0 Guidelines PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Jharkhand Unlock 4.0 Guidelines
Whereas, in the exercise of the powers under section 6(2)(0 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, National Disaster Management Authority has directed the Union Home Secretary to issue an order to extend the lockdown in Containment Zones up to 31.08.2020, and to re-open more activities in areas outside Containment Zones and therefore, in the exercise of the powers, conferred under Section 10(2)() of the Disaster Management Act 2005, the Union Home Secretary and Chairman, National Executive Committee has issued an order dated 29.07.2020 directing the implementation of Guidelines for Phased Re-opening (Unlock 3), which would remain in force up to 31.08.2020.
Now, therefore, in the exercise of the power conferred under section 22(2)(h) of the Disaster Management Act, 2005 the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee (SEC), hereby orders extension of lockdown related restrictions currently in place in the state of Jharkhand within the containment zone(s) up to 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19 and issues directions to all the departments of Government of Jharkhand and all the District Administration for the strict implementation of the following order and the enclosed Guidelines and State Directives.
- All economic activities, not specifically prohibited, shall be permitted outside the containment zone(s).
- Following activities shall continue to remain prohibited:
- Schools/colleges/educational/training/coachin institutions etc.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, gymnasiums, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places.
- Interstate transport by bus.
- Religious places/Places of worship shall remain closed to the general public barring those specifically permitted in accordance with the order of Honourable Supreme Court of India. The issue of opening of the remaining religious places as per the aforesaid order of the Honourable Supreme Court of India is being examined and the orders in this regard will be issued separately.
For more details download the Jharkhand Unlock 4.0 Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.