Download Jammu & Kashmir Disabled Persons Unemployed Allowance Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Jammu & Kashmir Disabled Persons Unemployed Allowance Form
The state is providing unemployment allowance to all educated and unemployed people in the state which includes people with disabilities also. This scheme is applicable who have a minimum qualification of matric to maximum qualification of a Master’s degree.
Following are the rates of allowance as per the qualification:
a) Matric passed: Rs 600/per month
b) 12th passed: Rs 700/- per month
c) Graduate: Rs 1000/-per month
d) Postgraduate: Rs 1200/- per month
e) All-female applicants will get Rs 50/- extra in all categories.
- Minimum 40% of disability
- Family Income from all sources should not be more than Rs 1,50,000/-
- Applicant should be in the age group of 26-37years
- Minimum qualification should be Matric and maximum should be postgraduate
- Should not be employed
- A resident of the Jammu & Kashmir state
- Should not have taken any bank loan.
- Income certificate from Tahsildar
- Disability certificate
- An affidavit declares that the applicant is not an employee in the government or the private sector. He is unemployed.
- Residence proof
- Qualification certificates
Procedure for application
An eligible applicant needs to approach to Deputy Director of the employment office at the concerned district. The application form can be obtained and submitted at this office