International Driving Permit Application Form PDF
International Driving Permit Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
An International Driver’s Permit is required for those who wish to drive in other countries. The International Driver’s Permit is an official travel document provided to travelers traveling to foreign nations by the United Nations. It’s an official translation of your driver’s license from your country of origin.
The document confirms that you have a valid driver’s license and it also translates your licensing paperwork into multiple languages so that authorities in other countries may verify and comprehend your driving credentials.
Document And Eligibility
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Submit an official form from the relevant authority as well as three passport-sized pictures.
- Indian applicants must submit the following extra documentation:
- Copy of a valid driver’s license (Form 4)
- Obtain a copy of your passport and visa
- a copy of the airline tickets
- As stated on the application form, a medical certificate is required
- An Rs. 500 application fee is required
- A total of five passport-sized pictures are required
- Proof of Indian citizenship must be certified
- Proof of address copy
- a copy of the age proof
How To Apply
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has made applying for an international driver’s licence more easier. A person who intends to drive in another country must first obtain an international driving licence, which serves as a driving permit in that country. Individuals who have all of the essential paperwork and the application cost can go to the local RTO. After the application has been processed, which normally takes 3-4 business days, the licence will be given over to the individual.