Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare Notes
Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare Notes PDF read online or download for free from the www.nprcet.org link given at the bottom of this article.
Industrial relations may be defined as the multipart of interrelations among workers, managers, and government. Industrial relations do not constitute a simple relationship between employers and employees. They are multipart and multidimensional resting on economic, historical, social, psychological, ethical, political, legal, and other variables.
Labour welfare may be understood and include such services facilities and amenities which may be established in the vicinity of undertaking to perform their work in a healthy and congenial environment and to avail of facilities that improve their health and bring high morale.
Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare Notes PDF – Objective
- Safeguard the interest of labor and management:- To safeguard the interest of labor and management by securing the highest level of mutual understanding and goodwill among the industry
- Eliminates strikes and lockouts:- To eliminate strikes & lockouts by providing reasonable wages, improving working conditions etc
- Participation of workers: – To provide an opportunity for the workers to participate in the decision-making process.
- Avoid industrial conflict: – To avoid industrial conflict and develop friendly relations, which are an essential factor in the productivity of workers and the industrial progress of a country.
- Raise Productivity : – To raise productivity to a higher level in a period of full employment by lessening the high turnover and frequency absenteeism.
- Reduced Wastage: – Good industrial relations are maintained on the basis of cooperation and recognition of each other. It will help increase production. Wastages of man, material and machines are reduced to the minimum and thus national interest is protected
You can download the Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare Notes PDF using the link given below.