Indian Oil Corporation Limited Post Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Post Application Form
Indian citizens with a bachelor’s degree in civil, chemical, electrical, or mechanical engineering were eligible to apply for IOCL’s GATE 2021 recruitment. It should be mentioned that IOCL has released recruiting through GATE for mechanical, civil, electrical, instrumentation, and chemical engineering. The application form for IOCL’s GATE 2021 recruitment has been made available online. GATE 2021 was held online on February 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, by IIT Bombay.
From January 8, 2021, the admission card was accessible. To learn more about IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2021, from critical dates to the application form, eligibility requirements, and selection criteria, visit their website.
Applicants must have graduated from a recognized board or institute with a Matric/ ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma in related trade.
More information on educational qualifications can be found in the announcement.
The candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 24 years old.
Check the notification for any age restrictions or exceptions.
Steps For Filling The Form
- Visit IOCL’s official website.
- To apply for an IOCL Apprenticeship, go to the IOCL Apprenticeship page.
- When the new page comes on the screen, click the “Candidates. Registration” link on the left side of the page.
- Make sure you fill out all of the essential fields.
- Go to the Login page after completing the registration process and log in using your registration number and password.
- Complete the remaining fields and upload the relevant papers.
- Pay the registration costs for the post and category of your choice.
- Verify all of the form’s details before clicking the “submit” button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.