Indian Bank Account Opening Form
Indian Bank offers a variety of savings accounts, all of which are committed to quality.
Indian Bank’s savings accounts are meant to appeal to a wide range of consumers while also adding value to the services they provide.
Document Required to Open Indian Bank Account
- Account Registration Form
- Aadhaar Card/Voter Card and other forms of identification are acceptable.
- Aadhaar Card/Electricity Bill/Voter Card and other forms of identification can be used to prove your address.
- PAN Card is a government-issued identification card.
- 2 Photographs of Passport Size.
- And any additional documents you may have.
- Should be an Indian national.
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- A legitimate identity and address proof that has been approved by the government is required of the candidate.
How to Open Indian Bank Account
Collect the appropriate form from your local bank to start an Indian Bank Savings account. You can also get the form through Indian Bank’s official website/portal. Fill in all of the required fields, attach copies of KYC documents, and insert pictures in the appropriate columns. Submit the papers and the form for verification. Following that, you will be given a welcome package. You will receive an account activation notification after a few business days.
To open your account in Indian Bank, you can download the Indian Bank Account Opening Form following by the link below in PDF format.