Punjab Income & Assets Certificate Form Punjabi
Punjab Income & Assets Certificate Form PDF in Punjabi read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Income & Assets Certificate is also in the English language and issued ‘by anyone of the following authorities in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as ‘belonging to EWS.
Details to be Mentioned in Income & Certificate Form
- Name of the Applicant
- Any other Information
- Self-Attested Copy of Residence Proof (Indian Passport/Driving License/Bank or Kissan or Post Office
Current Passbook/Ration Card/Income Tax Assessment Order/Water or Electricity or Telephone or Gas
Connection Bill on the name of the applicant or immediate relation/Rent Agreement/ /Post or Letter or Mail delivered on the name of the applicant through Indian Postal Department)
- Self-Declaration stating Annual Family income of applicant from all sources (Pg No. 4-5 of this form)
- Self-Attested Copy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Govt. ID Card)
- Registry / Allotment Copy of Residential Property
- Registry / Allotment Copy of Plot
- Fard / Registry of Agriculture land
- Any other document
Download the Punjab Income & Assets Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Punjab Income & Assets Certificate Form